simple xml changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple xml changes

i don't know much about editing xml files. I have this grey skin and i want to change the text people use to type from grey to black and want to make their usernames appear in bold and black.

i'd appreciate it if anyone can find the time to change that in the code or just explain what i should look for and change.

thanks
    Attached Files

Can you be more specific about what you want to change? Are you talking about the text boxes that user's type their posts into? Are you talking about the usernames in posts?

Comment

You should edit it in the sytle manager and not in the xml file.

Comment

I'm referring to the text people type in boxes.. like what I'm typing now.

And my their username I mean how their username appears with each post, like how my username appears with this one.

Comment

For the text boxes, edit the font size of this class:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu) -> Input Fields

For the username size, on that same page in the Admin CP, scroll to the bottom where it says Additional CSS Definitions:

Code:
          /* ***** styling for 'big' usernames on postbit etc. ***** */
          .bigusername { font-size: 14pt; }
          Change the font size.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X