Exployer Browser And 3.0.7 Vb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exployer Browser And 3.0.7 Vb

Can Some One Answer Me This,why Is It That When I And My Members Use Exployer Browser That Sometimes It Tells Me That Ie Has Had A Problem And Has To Close.every Other Board I'm On With Exployer It Doesnt Happen To.just When I'm On My Site, But When I Use Mozzila Browser It Never Happens.my Web Guy Has Been Telling Me That Exployer And Vbulletin Have A Problem But Then Why Dont I Get Shut Down On Other 3.0.7 Boards.

Originally posted by CUBS
    Can Some One Answer Me This,why Is It That When I And My Members Use Exployer Browser That Sometimes It Tells Me That Ie Has Had A Problem And Has To Close.every Other Board I'm On With Exployer It Doesnt Happen To.just When I'm On My Site, But When I Use Mozzila Browser It Never Happens.my Web Guy Has Been Telling Me That Exployer And Vbulletin Have A Problem But Then Why Dont I Get Shut Down On Other 3.0.7 Boards.
    Never seen this before, where is your board? i'll see if it does it to me.

Comment

What browser is this? and some freidnly advise, don't talk all in caps

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
        What browser is this? and some freidnly advise, don't talk all in caps
        IEXPLOYER, and on the bottom of the page it says done but with error on page.

Comment

Try creating a new style with no parent, and see what happens when you viewit in IE.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X