Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customize Error Message

I'd like to customize the error message:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    Where do I do this? I've searched this forum and haven't found anything that applies to vBulletin 3.0.7.

includes/db_mysql.php:

Code:
    			echo "<html><head><title>$vboptions[bbtitle] Database Error</title>";
    			echo "<style type=\"text/css\"><!--.error { font: 11px tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; }--></style></head>\r\n";
    			echo "<body></table></td></tr></table></form>\r\n";
    			echo "<blockquote><p class=\"error\">&nbsp;</p><p class=\"error\"><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the $vboptions[bbtitle] database.</b><br />\r\n";
    			echo "Please try again by pressing the <a href=\"javascript:window.location=window.location;\">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>";
    			echo "<p class=\"error\">An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href=\"mailto:$technicalemail\">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p>";
    			echo "<p class=\"error\">We apologise for any inconvenience.</p>";

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

lol, ive already customized mine and am thinking of embeding a flash pacman game so they are at least occupied for a bit
        this way they arent pressing refresh all the time and filling up your error log

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X