Calendar Month view not showing events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Month view not showing events

When viewing the month view on the calendar, the all birthdays are visible but, the the only way I know there is an event, is by seeing that the day number has an underline (Showing it has a link) under it.
    I've changed the setting in the calendar manager "Event Count" to 10. That does not change the way the calendar shows. If I change the setting to 0, it brings up the link inthe body of the day showing "Events" and the number of events.

Any idea on what's up? am I missing a setting?

Bump..

Comment

Do you have a link so we can see what you mean?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You have to use the test user account as I don't show the calendar events to non-reg'd folks.
        Here's the link:
        http://www.vehicross.info/forums/cal...o=displaymonth

username = Mr Tester
        PW = testing

Comment

Even after logging in I do not see any calendar events or Birthdays. What is supposed to be wrong exactly?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

P.S. I checked all three calenders and saw the Birthday one. Still not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for though.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Here's a screen,
              The items contained in the circles are the only indications that there is an event on that day.
              It works fine on the weekly view but not on the monthly view and the holidays work fine too.

Like I said above,I have changed the settings all the way up to 20 events on the same day before it just shows a link for the events but that does't work. THe only that will change it is to set it to 0 then it will show the link to show the multiple events... Does that help?
              Attached Files

Comment

I tested this on my unhacked vB 3.0.7 test forum and the event shows up fine there (with default Event Count=4).

The first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Will try thanks.. Ihave several hacks but only 2 for the calendar, a resort to make the events show by date even though they are displayed by event order and an event attendance hackbut the problem was there before I did the hacks and upgraded from 3.0.5.. I'll work off of my test site as it show exactly the same.

Thanks again

Comment

Try the style suggestion first. It could just be something in your custom styles.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I'm only using one, vBP 3.0.2 but, i'll do some looking.. Thanks

Comment