Reputations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputations

Hello, I've been trying to find out a little bit more about the reputation. I do ask because it seems it doesn't work, and my question is; are there anything I need to modify inside the ACP?

Thanks in advance.

Here's the user reputation section from the online manual which may help, http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/reputation

Also you need to make sure the reputation syste is enabled:

AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> User Reputation Options ->
    Enable User Reputation system -> Yes

Make sure to check the usergroup permissions are set for the groups you want to be able to use the reputation system:

AdminCP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> User Reputation Permissions

Comment

Thank you, will read a little bit more about that.

Comment

I have all the above turned on, yet the only one that can leave reputation that actually increments the counter in the member forum profile is the admin. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

It's probably due to this setting:

Minimum Reputation Count
          How much reputation must a user have before his reputation hits count on others?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X