Just upgraded and all I get is a blank page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just upgraded and all I get is a blank page

I just upgraded from the 3 gamma to 3.0.7 and now all I get is blank page for my message board.

During the upgrade there were a number of errors when it upgraded the templates. If that is the problem, is there a way for me to get a fresh version of the templates? Could it be a different problem?
    Last edited by irc; Thu 7 Apr '05, 9:23pm.

Tried to rebuild the style info and this is the error I got. It's the same error I noticed during the upgrad:

Code:
    Updating style information for each style...

* vBulletin 3 ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
          Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 669
          (Controls) Done.

o Improv Message Boards vBulletin 3 Style ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 669
                (Controls) Done.

o Journals ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                (Controls) Done.

o Business ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                (Controls) Done.

o MickeyDs ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                (Controls) Done.

o Blue Hawaiian ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                (Controls) Done.

o Depression ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                (Controls) Done.

o Mondrian ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                (Controls) Done.

* vBulletin 2 Default ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
          (Controls) Done.

* Old styles (may not work) ... (Templates)
          Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 579
          (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
          (Controls) Done.

* journal ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
          (Controls) Done.

* [vBulletin 2 Default - Old Custom Templates] ... (Templates)
          Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 579
          (Controls) Done.

* [Old templates - Old Custom Templates] ... (Templates)
          (Controls) Done.

* Vbulletin Classic ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
          (Controls) Done.

* Vbulletin Grey ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
          (Controls) Done.

o Classic IRC Black and Blue ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (CSS) (Replacement Variables)
                (Controls) Done.

Comment

Originally posted by irc
      During the upgrade there were a number of errors when it upgraded the templates.
      Well that would be the problem. You can't just ignore those errors. I suggest restoring a backpup of your database made prior to this upgrade to a new db, and try to upgraqe again. When you get an error - stop and report what it is.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well that's the same error I got.

Comment

Okay. Then I still suggest you try what I posted.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment