Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Did a search and there was to much to look through.

All I wanted to ask was about a user point system. Not sure if the Reutation Manager can do this for me.

I want to give a user a certain amount of points to a user for starting a new thread or replying.

Any idea on how I can do this? Do I need a MOD?

Reputation points? You want to automatically grant reputation to users for starting threads? That would require custom code. All reputation ratings need to be given manually.

Comment

That's it. I want it to grant user auto point for posting. It doens't have to be repuation, jsut points.

Anyone recommend any scritps for this?

Comment

What would the user get for more points? A different user title? Better reputation?

Comment

Rewards such as free advertising.

Comment

I'm really, really new, but I think I'd use the "user title" option and add more titles based upon post count. Then reward based on that. That's my newbie input. You probably want more help from others, but maybe this will help them help you.

Dawn

Comment

Not quite ebcuase when they receive their reward I then have to take off the amount of points they spent so they dont claim it more then once.

Comment

Yes, I see now. That would be a difficulty to overcome. I'll be interested to see what someone comes up with!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X