No announcement yet.

Database Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right click, view source, paste the real error message.

Comment

Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL:
      SELECT title, data
      FROM datastore
      WHERE title IN ('options', 'cron', 'forumcache', 'usergroupcache', 'stylecache', 'userstats', 'birthdaycache', 'maxloggedin', 'iconcache', 'eventcache', 'mailqueue')

mysql error: Table 'universe_universeofwomen.datastore' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is

Comment

Go into phpmyadmin and look at the universe_universeofwomen database, do all of the tables have somthing like vb3_ infront of it?

Comment

it just asks me to create new tables

Comment

In the drop down menu on the side there should be a list of databases... choose the one I said to above.

Comment

i chose that database

Comment

What are you trying to do when you get this error? It sounds like you have not installed the software yet.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

well all of the files are on the server, and i have first time instalation purchased, but so far nothing has happened, i sent in the info about 4 days ago

Comment

Did you fill out the Installation Worksheet? The install will not be scheduled until this is filled out.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

if u mean the thing with like FTP info, and My SQL info yes i have filled it out aswell as submitted it

Comment

PM your customer number to me.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

done

Comment

Your install worksheet was just submitted today. Jake has already started work on it but the FTP info you provided was wrong. I sent you a link to the ticket he started for you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

yes i messed up the info before and it didnt get sent through, thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X