Please help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me out

Myself and one other person is set as admin. I can get in fine, well our board got hacked last week and now for some reason the other admin tries to log on and it comes up "page timed out" he is not in the ban log in either area. I have looked in the cpanel as well to make sure his ip is not banned there either. Please tell me what to do.

He has tried everything we can think of.

cleared cache, history, reformatted his computer.

Thanks,
    ScottW

Have you tried logging in under his account to see if you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes and we got in fine. now all of a sudden today he can get in from work but not home? I am stumped.

Comment

Since this is something that cannot be reproduced and only happens to this user, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilites are: browsers, browser settings, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, and any other application that affects Internet content.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve, I will keep trying.

Scott

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X