Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'How Do I' send 250 emails per hour?

Hi,
    Currently I have vBulletin forum with 1,100 members.
    My host provider is complying about sending over 200-300 emails
    per hour.

Is any way to setup such options in vBulletin which will send 250 emails per hour? How to do this in vBulletin?

Maybe it is possible to do somehow manually. Like to send e-mails to Member with registration number 1 to 250 and in one hour to send manually e-mails to Members with registration number 251 to 500 est.

I will appreciate any other suggestions.

Thank you.

Complying or complaining? If your host is complaining about sending 200-300 emails per hour then I would suggest bringing that figure down to 100 emails per hour and see how that goes over with the host.

Comment

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Norton
        Complying or complaining? If your host is complaining about sending 200-300 emails per hour then I would suggest bringing that figure down to 100 emails per hour and see how that goes over with the host.
        Hi Alex Norton,
        You are right. Host is complaining about sending over 200-300 emails per hour. vBulletin has setting to regulate number of e-mails sent in one bunch. But, no any options to regulate this per hour.

That is why I am trying to get a suggestion from another Forum’s Administrators who has forum about 2000 Members.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X