Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please wait 15 minutes before trying again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please wait 15 minutes before trying again.

I am getting thie error.

Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I have set up a private forum for my students. I never got this kind of error problem before. I have just updated to the newest version of Vbulletin. How can I change the time from 15 minutes to say 1 minute?

You can't do that without hacking. You could just turn off this option:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Use Login "Strikes" System -> No
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks, now if I could only log on. I keep getting this error message. Whoever designed this function should be shot. I basically makes the forum useless.

Comment

It's been more than 15 minutes. If you are still getting this error then my guess is that there is a problem with the server time.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X