Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mutus123
    replied
    So if I just assign the regular mods to each category... they'll have the ability to mod any sub forum below? (all the forums, of every category they're assigned)

but still not have the super mod powers of banning members? That's my one concern.

thanks kindly for you prompt response.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    For that you would need to assign them to every forum. now Moderators who are added to a Category, can also moderate all lower level forums below the main category.

If you want a user who you are adding as a moderator to be able to ban, you can just assign them the ban permission when you add them as a moderator

Leave a comment:

• mutus123
    started a topic Super mods and regular mods and banning

Super mods and regular mods and banning

Hi, I've been searching and haven't quite found my answer... but I'm confident it's do-able, I'm just not seeing it.

I want to have a handful of super mods who can moderate any forum, and also have the ability to ban members. I know that's easy enough. in fact the definition of a super mod, far as I can tell.

but I also want another bunch of regular mods who CAN also mod any forum (not restricted to just one).... but CANNOT ban members. This is slipping me up a little bit. Could some one point me in the right direction? I'm sure it's easy enough.... but it's not jumping out at me.

Thanks a lot, I did peruse a bunch of threads before posting. Just couldn't seem to find my exact answer.