Admin > Usergroups > Error!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin > Usergroups > Error!

Anything under the Usergroups menu in my admin panel coughs the following error:
    Warning: main(./includes/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gh/public_html/discuss/global.php on line 18

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gh/public_html/discuss/global.php on line 18

Any idea what's going on?

From that it looks like your init.php file is missing.

Check your includes/ directory.

Comment

Yes... from the looks of it. I forgot to mention that it isn't missing. See?
      http://greenhybrid.com/discuss/includes/init.php

And, yes, config.php is there, too.

Comment

The first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes, I knew someone would say that. Unfortunately, I have a few hacks that I would MUCH rather not uninstall! Is there any reason a script would say a file doesn't exist if it does?

Comment

Check the files permissions. Other than that, if you do not want to restore the originaal vB files, then you will need to ask for help at www.vbulletin.org.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
            X