• Show
Clear All

AdminCP > vBulletin Optoins > General Settings > Use Forum Jump Menu = No
    John

Comment

thank u!
      I disabled it I hope I'll save some bandwidth now

Comment

any way (not mentioned here) to reduce some bandwidth in showthread ?
        I'm desperated

Comment

Originally posted by hollyboy
          any way (not mentioned here) to reduce some bandwidth in showthread ?
          I'm desperated
          Try disabling quick reply and turning off attachment thumbnails.

Admin CP --> vBulletin Options --> Message Posting and Editing Options --> Quick Reply Enabled --> No

... but if you still want quick reply, try setting it to Yes - Do Not Show Editor Toolbar

And:

Admin CP --> vBulletin Options --> Message Attachment Options --> Enable Thumbnails --> No

Also set this to no:

Admin CP --> vBulletin Options --> Message Attachment Options --> View Attached Images Inline --> No
          Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

attachments were allready disabled...quick reply uses lot of bandwidth?
            Anyway do u have other suggestions for reducing bandwith usage of image.php?

Comment

Originally posted by hollyboy
              attachments were allready disabled...quick reply uses lot of bandwidth?
              Anyway do u have other suggestions for reducing bandwith usage of image.php?
              If the quick reply editor is on, then it requires all the JavaScript and images to be downloaded by the browser.

And no, sorry, I don't have any other ideas to lower the bandwidth of image.php.
              Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

when I reply in a thread what if I disable "Topic Review (Newest First)"?
                Does it use lot of bw?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X