Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pruning users

Hi,
    we seem to have a problem with the 'Prune User' admincp command. We select for people who haven't visited for over 365 days, and have never posted, and we get 118 users. If we select the delete button, it goes away and says it's deleted them (it returns very quickly though). If we search again they're still there. I made a 'todelete' group as a test, and from the same prune/move form, moving them to that group worked ok, it's just delete that seems to fail.

Are there any known issues? or checks I should make?

Adv*thanks*ance,
    Jim Deakin

Which version of vB are you running? Have you installed any hacks (including portals)?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am having the same trouble, I am running vB3.07 and recently imported my users from phpbb2

Comment

It's vBulletin 3.0.3, and there are hacks installed. Unfortunately we literally 'inherited' the forum after the originator died last December, and we neither know exactly what hacks have been applied, or have the knowledge to strip them all out and re-install them all without causing considerable down-time to the site.

Jim Deakin

Comment

The best thing to do would be to upgrade to 3.0.7. Here are the upgrade instructions:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade/

Also please read the Upgrade FAQ here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124989
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X