X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saqibb
    replied
    Thanks TCM,

Can you tell me where can I find that hack? Any links.. and what is the name of that hack?

Saqib

Leave a comment:

• TCM
    replied
    Originally posted by saqibb
    We are using vBulletin 3.0.3 and I would like to know if there is a way that we can check the private messages of the registered users. I checked the Control Panel but there is no such option available. I was told by some one that there might be some external pluggins/code available to add this option.

Can some one suggest how to view the private messages of the users or how can I install this option in the control panel?

Saqib
    There is a hack available on vbulletin.org that will do this. Without the hack, it is only possible to view this by manually looking through the database, which is a bit confusing.

Leave a comment:

• saqibb
    started a topic Private Messages of the Users

Private Messages of the Users

We are using vBulletin 3.0.3 and I would like to know if there is a way that we can check the private messages of the registered users. I checked the Control Panel but there is no such option available. I was told by some one that there might be some external pluggins/code available to add this option.

Can some one suggest how to view the private messages of the users or how can I install this option in the control panel?

Saqib
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X