Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm not 'trying to run away'. In fact I specifically asked you to start your own thread so we could help you. Not sure how you missed that.

Nonetheless my post had some typos. Sorry about that. What I meant to say is that I do not know the fix to this which is why I asked him to fill out a support ticket. And since I handle about 30 tickets a day, I do not recall if he ever did fill one out so I could investigate this issue.

So in order to help you with your problem, please start a new thread with your specific details, including the exact error message you are getting.

Leave a comment:

• index
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I don't the fix and I don't remember if he ever filled out a suppport ticket on this. Please start your owne thread with all the relevant details including YOUR error message.

Hi Steve

what ru trying to say in ur last reply ?? don't try to run away when we asked u to put the solution here, by saying a none-since writting and try to hide from us

tell us, what u didn't understand so we'll explaine it to u, but Don't never ever try to make us dump by saying some writting that no one know what u wrote

I'll complaine this to VB Admin's so thay can see what's the Support Manager says

Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't the fix and I don't remember if he ever filled out a suppport ticket on this. Please start your owne thread with all the relevant details including YOUR error message.

Leave a comment:

• index
    replied
    Hi There

I also got the same problem with 3.0.7, and I did all the solutions that I could maybe to fix it, but in the last I couldn't even solve it

can you Steve tell us how to solve this problem ???

waiting a reply

Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• raf7
    replied
    can u plz post the solution

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You are missing a userid. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• ajjewell
    started a topic Error #1064

Error #1064

I have been reading through all of the post regarding this error code, and it seems that everyone has been changing and hacking the files. I havent, I just purchased the forum, and uploaded it. After installing it, I deleted the install.php file, then click on the link to go to the adminCP page, then I enter my credentials, click proceed, it tells me, "Thank you for logging in", I click proceed, then I get this error. Now I have tried re-uploading all of the files, and that didnt work. If I enter the index.php page for the main forum page. I get a blank forum. None of the buttons, or anything has text. It is like the information is not getting populated. Im not sure what to do. Here is the error.

Code:
     Database error in vBulletin 3.0.7: 

Invalid SQL: 

SELECT * FROM forum_cpsession

WHERE userid = 

AND hash = '7dc4bee4e3c92a892f50a89c7d59ee2f'

AND dateline > 1111711951

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND hash = '7dc4bee4e3c92a892f50a89c7d59ee2f'

AND dateline > 1111711951' at line 4

mysql error number: 1064

Date: Thursday 24th of March 2005 05:52:31 PM