Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pieman666
    replied
    perhaps they could try a different browser such as firefox www.mozilla.org that may narrow the problem down.

Leave a comment:

• lamspoot
    replied
    Thanks for your response, Steve. We're on the same page. These are pretty much the same suggestions I've made, but was hoping I missed something or maybe an easy fix I hadn't thought of.

Regards!

Lauren

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Since this is something that cannot be reproduced and only happens with some users, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilites are: browsers, browser settings, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, and any other application that affects Internet content.

Leave a comment:

• lamspoot
    replied
    Thanks, Floris. We are planning to upgrade. We're just letting the "bugs" be worked out first.

Any thoughts on why the users cannot access the forum? We have quite a few users and there are only three users reporting this problem. They cannot get to the main page (the url I posted previously) of our board. I was hoping they could access that way and then click on a link to the forums.

Thoughts?

Lauren

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Your forum: http://www.therevolvingdoor.net/forums/ works here.
    The IP address I get when doing a nslookup on the domain: 64.17.184.247

Offtopic Note: You run 3.0.3 which has security issues, I suggest to upgrade to 3.0.7 to fix those security issues.

Leave a comment:

• lamspoot
    started a topic Page Cannot Be Displayed

Page Cannot Be Displayed

I'm hoping for a fix here. I have three users that have contacted me within the last couple weeks saying they can no longer access the board and are getting the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" message. There is no commonality amongst them with the exception of not being able to see the board any longer.

They have deleted cookies, temp files, temporary internet files, Java cache, reset computer to date previous to error message, etc. I'm baffled and don't know how to help them. We have no one banned from the site and I did see a suggestion from Steve about possible DNS routing error on another post.

I asked one of the ladies to type in the url as http://therevolvingdoor.net to see if that worked (based on the post I read). Any thoughts or suggestions???

Thanks!

Lauren