Priority Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority Support?

How do I get into Priority Support? I am a licensed user, but I can't find it.

I have a problem on the 2 & 3rd step of installation --

The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please confirm the values entered in the 'includes/config.php' file.

"mysql error number: 1050 - Table 'access' already exists"

Please help, my host sure won't.

Brett

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php to fill in a support ticket, make sure you reply to the email that should be sent out to you so they know it's a genuine enquiery.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugerweb
      How do I get into Priority Support? I am a licensed user, but I can't find it.

I have a problem on the 2 & 3rd step of installation --

The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please confirm the values entered in the 'includes/config.php' file.

"mysql error number: 1050 - Table 'access' already exists"

Please help, my host sure won't.

Brett
      Looks to me like you allready have Vbulletin installed on the server and you cant install it again. If you have and are updating it to a later version, run /forum/install/upgrade.php and follow the prompts.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X