No announcement yet.

Nightly Site Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know specificly it is your account?

There is no way to tell....

Comment

CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage would show the account usage

Comment

If you are on a shared host, how do you have access specificly to thoughs WHM functions?

I am confused @[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
          Icheb, not true, someone could be attacking his site.
          Which is why my very first question was "Does your traffic usage also go up during that time?" .

Comment

I don't I am just pointing it out.

I cannot tell if the traffic goes up, I have asked for the logs to be looked at

Comment

Originally posted by rh2004
              No other ideas.. anyone

I will move it back to my dedicated another day, can someone just confirm that when I disable the board it will stop the cron's running etc, I mean when I just hit 'run now' they run fine in a few seconds.
              You could always rename cron.php to crondis.php for the short time while your board is disabled....

Comment

OK I have this running with no problems for a number of days where only staff know
                it is there online, but when I launch it back into the real world it goes down

What can I do, I am very disappointed that someone is bringing it down everynight

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X