Approving registration requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approving registration requests

I've set up my bb to require the administrator (me) to approve registration requests. I tried this out but I'm not getting an email (as administrator) telling me that someone has registered. I want to be able to just click a link in the email that approves the registration. How do I get it to do that ? Also, where has the request for registration gone now ?
    Last edited by ricster; Sat 19 Mar '05, 3:03pm.

Add your email address here to get these noifications:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Registration Options -> Email Address to Notify About New Members

You can moderate new users via 2 routes:

AdminCP -> Users -> Search for Users -> Quick Search -> List Users Awaiting Moderation

Or if you have 'Quick Stats' enabled on the AdminCP home page you can use the 'Moderate Users' link. To enable 'Quick Stats':

AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Admin Control Panel Options -> Control Panel Quick Statistics -> Set to Yes
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve. So it's not possible to approve from the email itself ?

Comment

This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X