Login Redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Redirect

Many of my members get "hung up" on the login.php page after entering their login information from the index.php page?

Any ideas

Yes. I have used the search feature since lil' around 7 am when i woke up

Originally posted by AeroDruid
    Many of my members get "hung up" on the login.php page after entering their login information from the index.php page?

Any ideas

Yes. I have used the search feature since lil' around 7 am when i woke up
    Also, we are imported from SMF [simple machines forum] I can use my admin account just fine, but my other account "AeroDruid" at the site gets hanged up as well.

I would much appreciate any feedback and thanks!
    Aero

[PS: My cookie settings are "blank" and "/" btw]

Comment

well..i don't know how or why it was fixed, but i changed the default in 3.0.7 from "yes to no" on the thing where it adds up the notifcation pages like after a posting, etc.

Comment

NOPE that above only worked for a single login.

another page we are getting hung up on w/ just the page background: http://dreamtune.com/login.php?do=logout&u=1

Comment

Please help as I have a small forum and don't want to lose what few members I have ;(

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X