Portal giving me an error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal giving me an error

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/multicon/public_html/index.php on line 19

Warning: main(.global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/multicon/public_html/index.php on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '.global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/multicon/public_html/index.php on line 25

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank You.

Ask the author of the portal -> http://www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I figured I would get a quicker response here. Anyone ever run into this before?

Comment

for vBulletin hacks you will need to ask on vb.org for and good response.
        Problems with vB4? Try This Thread for answers!

Comment

There is no offical vBulletin portal, homepage or otherwise at this time.
          Support must be taken to the authors site, or vBulletin.org

Comment

It seems like the path to your global.php is incorrect, in your portal configuration file. Yes, you'll need to take it to the author of the program for help.
            So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X