Registered Users posting as Guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered Users posting as Guests

Just recently all new members are logged in are posting as guests. This is ongoing, and not sure what is causing this.

http://www.ffx2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72037
    as you can see in there, rockerBOO, being me, registered about 7 days ago. I was not able to post without posting as a guest. This seems to be the case with all new registered users.

Is this still happening with your account? Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the footer, headinclude, header or phpinclude templates?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We have added code to the header and footers. Is this a problem with them or somewhere with teh creation of new users. Where should we check into this?

Comment

That depends on the code. All I know for sure is that this does not happen with a vB using the original files and code.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm having this problem also. Is there someone you can refer that can at least tell me what file handles the user registration other than register.php? I will pay for this fix if I have to.

Comment

If you have hacks installed and do not want to remove them, you can ask for help in the Service Requests forum at www.vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X