Alt Tag Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt Tag Bug

When using the IMG BBCode in a post, vb shows the image with an empty alt tag (alt=""). The problem occurs with people using Opera. If they have images turned off it doesn't show a placeholder because Opera says that is how it is suppose to be. So when reading posts with images, they don't actually see that there is an image there, so they can't selectively show it.

I guess that's a bug in Opera then and no issue of vB ?! I have never heard of any issue alike in IE or FireFox
    "I have emotional vices and they can be far more paralyzing than drugs or alcohol."
    -Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock Central Message Board / Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page / Sandra Bullock News (Deutsch)

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissicom
      I guess that's a bug in Opera then and no issue of vB ?! I have never heard of any issue alike in IE or FireFox
      Opera says its not a bug (see the link I posted) but the way its suppose to be. And I think vb adds a empty tag for xhtml transistional compliance although I am not sure? So I am not sure if there is a correct solution here.

Comment

Working...
      X