Hide upper levels: How do I...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide upper levels: How do I...?

Could anyone please advise on the following issue.

I have a web site and from within its pages I would like to refer the vewer(s) to speciffic forums or a set of subforums.

Once they are there and viewing that set I would like to HIDE the PATHWAY to traverse UP to the root of the forums.

To make it absolutely clear: This is ONE site on the same domain for which the vBulletin license was purchased. The purpose for getting VB was to create a virtual house with discussuin rooms in it. However going in and out of those I would like to control through the web pages and their look.feel and content. I need to remove the ability to jump from forum to forum through the VB interface...

How can I do this please?

Seems like you are going to have to remove the links from the navbar and disable the forum jump menu as a start...

Comment

You are exactly right, Joseph777.
      However, the links and jumps would ideally stay there only for the forums/thereads within and under a given branch. For example if one enters the forums at tope level - all should be visible. if one enters those 3 levels into it at some speciffic 'duscussion room' - only it and the threads within it should be visible...

The question is HOW DO I achieve this? Would I have to hack the php code andmodules or the config options would siffuce to shape it in this way....

Comment

Originally posted by Izgora
        The question is HOW DO I achieve this? Would I have to hack the php code andmodules or the config options would siffuce to shape it in this way....
        You will have to wait for someone with a better understanding of html. Sorry.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X