Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Move* threads in moderation queue to another forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Move* threads in moderation queue to another forum?

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this, but a search hasn't turned up anything.

I'm sure many people have forums that are moderated but open to the public, and I'm sure many also have people making posts in those forums. For example, my Announcements forum is moderated, and many people make posts there that should be elsewhere. I don't want to delete those posts; I want to validate them, then move them to the right forum.

It seems that my only option right now is to validate the thread, go find that thread, then move that thread. But this is awkward and time-consuming, especially since right now I have about 20 posts to moderate. Even if it were easier to find the thread, that would sure help, but on the moderation queue page, you see only the username and the forum. Difficult!

Any easier way to do this?

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. You can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X