Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selected users can move all threads

Hi,

I am about to restructure my forums due to increased popularity. It has suggested by a senior member that if I allow a few of them the ability to move a thread into the proper forum it will be easier to transfere and also easier for the new forums to be posted in properly. I don't want to make them all mods and only want them to have the ability to move threads.

I am guessing this is a code hack and I need to post on .org but as I am not that good with the permisions system I thought I might of missed something obvious. .org doesn't appear to have this hack.

thanks in advance

You would have to make them mods, but you can limit their privs when you add them:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Add Moderator (in the menus on the right)

The ability to move threads should be covered by the Can Manage Threads permission.

Comment

Thanks for that I didn't realise how restrictive being a mod could be. I knew vB would allow me to do it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X