Specify Temp Upload Dir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specify Temp Upload Dir

How do i specify the temp upload directory.

I am in a windows based server, and upon trying to upload a file i get this error.

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for C:\WINNT\TEMP\php7084.tmp (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in \includes\functions_file.php on line 286

The file size was (8.30)kb and was in gif format

As it is a shared server, i cant modify the PHP.ini settings.. Is it possible to specify an alternate temp folder?

Thank you./

Go to your AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options
    and look for the 'Safe Mode' settings. That should do the trick.
    Hints & Tips:
    [[vB3] More Spiders / Indexers / Archives for vB3 - list]|[List of one-time-emails to ban]

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...efox_80x15.png

Comment

done.. now i get a different error msg...

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/tmp/5237ed24f550f0709b4eb3940598d405): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \includes\functions_file.php on line 280

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\WINNT\TEMP\php72B8.tmp' to '/tmp/5237ed24f550f0709b4eb3940598d405' in \includes\functions_file.php on line 280

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /tmp/5237ed24f550f0709b4eb3940598d405 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in \includes\functions_file.php on line 286
      Close this window Manage Attachments

Comment

its ok.. didnt update the tmp dir to my specific settings

all working ok, thanks again

excellent support vbulletin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X