Ok i was hacked and......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i was hacked and......

Well most of you know that iw as hacked ok so my other was wanted me to pay 150.00 to restore everything but luckily i have my own back up from ffeb 27 so ok i changed hosts i went with www.canaca.com ok now that i have ftp put up i dont no how to do anything its weird. this is the only way i could go to my site www.home.idenonfire.com how could i change that also i need help wit PuTTy wit loading my back up to my site using ssh. yes i have ssh access. I need someone who i can trust to help me with this loading my site back up and evrything Steve as nicely as he said he can help me but it will take a couple of days i need it up tonite i will give a tip to someone who can do this for me. please helpa brotehr out the back up is loaded to ftp thanks

You need your infrastructure installed. That is, MySQL and PHP. Once those applications are installed, it becomes a fairly straightforward task to reload the database.

Comment

good luck with canaca they suck as hosts hell their first option doesn't even have MySQL installed, you can give me an IM if you wish

Comment

i lost my buddy list eva whats ur sn again

Comment

Depending on the size of your board, you could use my host. His rates are quite reasonable IMO, and he knows his servers.

Comment

that host is??

Comment

www.madgenius.com. I used to work with the guy that owns it.

Comment

ok thanks.....

is this good

http://www.comparewebhosts.com/CompanyList.asp

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X