Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbiweb
    replied
    Thanks, akex054, that worked perfectly. You did, however, first say to go to Toolbar menu options, when you should have said Text Editor Control Styles. So that's where the problem was.

Leave a comment:

• akex054
    replied
    By going where I said I could change the panel color :

Editor buttons in normal state

It works great. I tried whith white and all the wysiwyg is white. Don't see where's the problem.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I have never been able to find where to edit that color.

If no one else here is able to help you with this, then maybe the www.vbulletin.org people will know.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    That is only for the pull-down menus, which I don't want to change. I want to change the color of the panel that surrounds the menus and editor buttons. See attachment...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• akex054
    replied
    Styles & templates > Style manager > Toolbar menu options (for the style you want to modify)

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    started a topic How to change WYSIWYG panel color

How to change WYSIWYG panel color

I saw a vB forum where the WYSIWYG panel was a dark gray color. I'm not talking about the message input field, and not the panel surround in which the whole WYSIWYG editor resides; I'm talking about the panel area where the editor buttons and smilies are. I can't find where to change the color of it. It's probably something simple that I'm missing, but can someone point me in the right direction?

Oh, also the Increase Size/Decrease Size test - how do I change its color?

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X