Forward PM doesn't work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward PM doesn't work?

Unless I've missed something, which is entirely possible, our PM system will not allow you to forward PMs. When you click on it VB just sends you to the homepage. The mouseover shows the mail URL for the site.

What gives? Style error?

Are you using the stock style?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Are you using the stock style?
      nope...

Comment

Then that's your issue

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
          Then that's your issue
          I did some digging... Looking at the default style in the postbit_legacy template I seem to have found where the "Forward Message" get's it's link from. It links to:
          Code:
           $post[forward_message]
          Now, I looked in the same place in my style and it links to the same thing. So would it reason to say that something else isn't right? They both link to the same thing and in my style it's pointing to the domain root.

It is a style issue as switching to the default style throws out the right address. I'm using the appletree style btw.

Any thoughts as to what "may" be causing this to happen? Where is that link generated from that variable?

Comment

First - you need to speak to the author of your style. Second, it's not just the single line of code that matters. I been a programmer for decades, and problems frequently arise because of other code, that doesn't allow a section to work properly. That's where *real* programming becomes an art, rather than a science.....

Comment

Working...
            X