i can't login to my admincp anymore :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't login to my admincp anymore :/

for some reason today when i went to login to my admincp it give me that's thanks for logging in message and waite for click here to go now stuff, and then it just jumps me right back to that admincp login and passowrd prompt again???

Sounds like a cookie problem.

Comment

What was the last thing that you were doing in the admincp?

Did you set any vBulletin Options?

Were you messing with usergroup promotioins?

Comment

it's alll good guys got it

yah it was a cookie problem i changed the cookie session thing to 1 and it would just log me out :/ but it's all good now.

Comment

How did you change the cookie sessions? I have the same problem on an IIS 6 server.

Comment

Originally posted by OttawaGolf
            How did you change the cookie sessions? I have the same problem on an IIS 6 server.
            Me two....

Comment

Manually delete your cookies.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by jnewing
                for some reason today when i went to login to my admincp it give me that's thanks for logging in message and waite for click here to go now stuff, and then it just jumps me right back to that admincp login and passowrd prompt again???

Same thing happening here except the boards are closed and should not be. I have removed all cookies and still it brings me back to the login screen again.
                help I also ran the login_fix.php and still just go back tot he login screen. I need... I think to open the boards first? Dont know just seriously confused
                Last edited by Renee1; Sun 27 Mar '05, 6:23am.

Comment

If I close all of my browser windows and open IE or Firefox again and imediately try to access my Admin CP I get in fine. It's after being on the forums for awhile reading posts then try to access the Admin CP when I have the problem. I've tried all of the fixes out there too. My cookies settings are still set to the default...

Comment

Still happening here...

Comment

If you haven't installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket and have the vB guys take a look.

Comment

I had this same problem when deleting a userId...one of my old testing ID's - I went into PHPMyadmin and in user table I changed my user ID from group number 5 (Super Moderator) to group number 6 (Administrator) - I was then able to get into the admin control panel - I do not know if this technique was the clean way to do it but it got me into the AdminCP...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X