Modcp only accsessible to supermod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modcp only accsessible to supermod

I want to know how i can have my moderator control panel only accsessable to the supermoderators.

I hope you do know by doing this, you seriously deprive your moderators of certain abilities.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

There is no function to do this. If you really want to do this, then password protect this directory and only give your Super Mods the login info.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yeah, but i plan on making more control panels with different options, i just dont know where the certain variables are held and what i should do with them....

Comment

Could someone help me?

Comment

I answered this in post #3.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
            X