Reporting bad posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting bad posts?

When a member clicks on "Report a bad post" how do I set it up to select who it will notify?

It notifies the moderator(s) of that forum or if none are defined it notifies the Admin and Super Moderators. To change that process, you'd have to modify code, so you will need to check over on vbulletin.org.
    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
      It notifies the moderator(s) of that forum or if none are defined it notifies the Admin and Super Moderators. To change that process, you'd have to modify code, so you will need to check over on vbulletin.org.
      Because I have moderators set up for each forum, and when you click on the report post link they don't go anywhere they just seem to dissapear. So I'm no sure what to look at. Thanks

Comment

They go to the Moderators of that forum. Also:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Warn Administrators

(By default, the post warning system will only notify the moderators of a forum. If you would also like to notify the forum administrators and super moderators, then enable this option)
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X