Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to have sub-forum threads show up on forumdisplay.php for the parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have sub-forum threads show up on forumdisplay.php for the parent?

Hi - I have a seot of sub-forums set up for a forum. All works fine with respect to the forum depth settings, etc.

index.php gets the last post out of all possible sub-forums (I think that's what's happening, anyway), and shows total counts of threds + posts for all sub-forums.

But forumdisplay.php for the forum with sub-forums doesn't show those threads in the "Threads in Forum" section.

Is there any way to have the ability to view the threads for all sub-forums?

Or, is there any way to have "virtual" forums composed of other forums, as a more general case?

Thanks,

Avi Freedman

I don't think this is possible with a default vBulletin I'm afraid
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by avifreedman
      Is there any way to have the ability to view the threads for all sub-forums?
      You might be able to accomplish this by creating a link that does a search of the uppermost forum and includes all the child forums. Basically, if you can get the listing you want via the search then you can create a link that does the same thing.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X