Converstion Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converstion Tracking

I'm using Google Adwords to promote my site, and I'd like to use conversion tracking.

In order to do this, I need to place a small amount of code on the page my users go to after they register. On my board, this is the "An email has been dispatched..." page. This allows me to track the percentage of visitors that register after clicking my ad.

I cant seem to find the template to edit. Any help??

Thanks!
    Owner of VB! :cool:
    "Life is good in the valley!"
    IP Tab it!

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Search for registeremail in the Phrase Variable Name Only. Edit the phrase and use this for the translation:

Code:
    Thank you for registering, $username. An email has been dispatched to $email with details on how to activate your account. Click <a href="$url">here</a> to return to where you were previously.
    <br />
    <br />
    You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.

YOUR TRACKING CODE HERE
    It should work to just enter your tracking code into this phrase since HTML parses in this phrase.

Comment

Thanks!
      Owner of VB! :cool:
      "Life is good in the valley!"
      IP Tab it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X