X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 Schemes ~ How can I ..

Hi all,

Here are my 2 schemes :

- first scheme :Clik here to see. The forum is aligned to the right, in a frame with outline. The navbar is deleted, and a small bar at the top contains henceforth the links. An image at the top, a second image on the left which continues the first image.

- 2nd scheme: Clik here to see the same principle. The forum is henceforth in the center. An imgae on the height, the second which continues the first one on the left, and the third on the right.

How can i do that ?

Thank you for all the help that you can bring me.

Suggestion: Don't use frames. Make the code in xhtml / css and update the css of vbulletin with your custom classes and id's, then put the header xhtml in the header template, and footer in footer template. The header template will end with <td> and the footer template with </td> .. the forum will be rendered inside the table cell and your page can look like the above.

I've done so here: http://www.thenewdeli.com/ > community

Comment

Okay, thank you very much Floris

I'm doing the code in xhtml, but i have a question : in the top, i want a bar (which contains the different links (calendar, faq, user cp .. and so on). But in my code xhtml, i add what ? I insert $navbar in the place where i want my link, or something else ?
      Last edited by Mystic Matt; Sat 19 Feb '05, 4:23am.

Comment

Someone could help me please ?

Comment

Please wait 24 hours before bumping your posts.

I believe doing what you want requires modifying the code. You can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X