Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User Ranks Under Avatar Instead of Above?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Ranks Under Avatar Instead of Above?

I just bought my board and I'm still a bit green, so I was wondering if anyone could offer some help. Im trying to get my user rank icons (which I thought were just Usergroup icons) to show up under the avatar, post count, join date, reputation meter, etc (but above the AIM icons and what not) instead of under the Usertitle and name/above the avatar. A friend suggested editing the postbit template, but I couldn't seem to get the thing to work. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

whats your forum
    http://www.trudesi.com

Comment

This would require modifying either your postbit template, or your postbit_legacy template depending on what postbit you are using.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm just using postbit, but when I'd alter stuff in it nothing, happened. So I could take a shot at the postbit_legacy one. Does anyone know the particular code or placement or anything for this? Thanks, and peace!

*Edit* Nevermind, all is good. I figured it out in postbit_legacy. Thank you sooo much vbcore! Cheers.
        Last edited by Thuggin Image; Thu 10 Feb '05, 7:16pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X