How does people on line work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does people on line work ?

I have just descovered that you can click on the 'who's on line' and actually get a list of spiders etc on the forum and where they are looking at ( Ok... I know, but I have only had VB for a few weeks and I am still finding out just how brilliant it is )

My question is nothing to do with VB but this is a great feature and I would love to be able to do that for the other pages of my site. Soes anyone have any idea if this is possible ? ( it is totally different to ordinary stats, just click a link and see wjo is on line..... excellent )

Graham
    Regards
    Graham.
    TheVIPzone.org ( A work in progress :) )
    The Visually Impaired Community Site.

Basicly when someone visits the forum a session is created, and updated when the user clicks on a link. When the user doesn't click on a link for 900 seconds the session is removed.

So, the users online shows users visiting the forum over a period of 15 minutes.

Comment

would that only work if the site is based on PHP like the forum is ? ie, would it be possible to put a php code somewhere to do this even though the main site I want to do it on is all html pages ? ( I put the forum on its own domain and my other sites all link to it so it appears to be a part of them )
      Regards
      Graham.
      TheVIPzone.org ( A work in progress :) )
      The Visually Impaired Community Site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X