Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MARTYB2K
    • Jan 2005

Could Anyone Tell Me How To...

Make my VB Forum appear in the borders of this page, and so the top Flash banner will sit on top of the forums?

* The white border stretches to the length of the content, thats why its small because its empty.

Also im not too concerned about the colors and theme at the moment, i just want to get the forums postioned right first.
    Last edited by MARTYB2K; Wed 2 Feb '05, 2:51pm.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

From the source code of that page, add this code to the top of your header template:

Code:
    <div align="left">
      <table width="100%"  border="0" align="left" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
        <tr>
          <th scope="col"><table width="735" border="1" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#666666">
            <tr>
              <th scope="col"><div align="center">

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="730" height="225">
                    <param name="movie" value="header2.swf">
                    <param name="quality" value="high"><param name="SCALE" value="exactfit">
                    <embed src="header2.swf" width="730" height="225" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" scale="exactfit"></embed>
                </object>
              </div></th>
            </tr>
          </table>
            <table width="735" border="1" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#666666">

<tr>
                <td valign="top"><table width="731" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                  <tr>
                    <td width="10" valign="top" background="backgroundleft.jpg">&nbsp;</td>
                    <td width="710" valign="top">
    ...add this code to the bottom of your footer template:

Code:
    </td>
                    <td width="11" valign="top" background="backgroundright.jpg">&nbsp;</td>

</tr>
                </table></td>
              </tr>
            </table>
          </th>
        </tr>
      </table>
    </div>
    That should take care of the basic layout. You will want to change any image paths, etc to be appropriate for use in your forum directory.

Comment

• MARTYB2K
      • Jan 2005

Thx Jake Awesome work.
      Last edited by MARTYB2K; Thu 3 Feb '05, 3:13pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎