No announcement yet.

What php file tells where smilies are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What php file tells where smilies are?

I recently did an import from one vb board to another.
    None of my smilies or post icons show anymore. In my smilies manager, the url for all the smilies is wrong. Rather than move all the smilies to the folder it is looking in, I'd like to change where it is looking for them.
    Which file do I need to edit to do this?

its stored in the database, not in a phpfile
    http://www.virtualinfusion.net
    An Anime and Manga discussion forum.

Comment

Thanx for that info

Can you tell me which table I am looking for?

Comment

So I found the smilies table, but isn't there a way I can enter the path to the image folder just once instead of having to change the paths of 300 some smilies?

Comment

So no help coming , huh? Should I submit this as a support ticket?
          Kinda disappointing after hearing how great this community was at helping people out.

Comment

You will need to reset the paths for each smilie individually. Either that or delete all the smilies, and reinstall them using the multiple upload function:

Admin CP -> Smilies -> Add New Smilie -> Add Multiple Smilies
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank You Steve for replying, even though it wasn't the answer I had hoped for.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X