Quick reply and default view.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick reply and default view.

How do I add quick reply box? And how do I change default threads to show from one month too "beginning"? Sorry about this must sound retarded.

You can turn on quick reply like this:

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Message Posting and Editing Options > Quick Reply Enabled > Yes (and toolbar of choice)

If you enable Quick Reply, a box will appear on the showthread.php page allowing users to reply to the current thread without needing to load the full newreply.php page.

If Quick Reply is enabled, users still have the option to click on the reply button in order to use the full newreply.php page.

Enabling the WYSIWYG toolbar for Quick Reply can slow down the display of threads.

And this is how you change the default view for your forums:

Admin Control Panel > Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > Edit the forum you wish to change settings to > Default View Age > Show All Threads.

Comment

Thanks g. Fast reply. I like that. And thanks for the help in the last thread too. Appreciate it.

Comment

You're welcome. And get used to it, we usually give fast replies

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X