Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revert to the original look of the username in the postbit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mntsnow
    replied
    Thanks! Now I understand what the legacy Postbit was

Leave a comment:

• GPexa
    replied
    Cheers Steve, what is it set to on this forum (default)?

Leave a comment:

• GPexa
    replied
    Change your postbit style to the legacy postbit by logging into your admin console, and changing in "vBulletin options > Style & Language settings > Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template" - select yes....

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    1. Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS -> Additional CSS Definitions

Then edit this to whatever font size you want to show the usernames in the postbit:

.bigusername { font-size: 14pt; }

2. This is an option in the Admin CP:

Admin CP -> vBulletion Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template -> Yes

Leave a comment:

• Mntsnow
    replied
    Here is a bump for you....

Btw I like how you have the username and join date etc all setup to the side instead of over the post like it is here....can you tell me where to edit to move all of those details and such to the side?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• GPexa
    started a topic Revert to the original look of the username in the postbit?

Revert to the original look of the username in the postbit?

Somehow, I'm not sure when, I've changed the look of the usernames in the postbit on my forum. I'd like it the way it should be, but I can't find where to change it... The only thing I can see that changes it is a CSS property in the "extra css" in the edit styles area called ".bigusername"... I can't remember if I created this myself, or just edited it's properties, but all mine has is a property of "FONT-SIZE: 12px;"...

Can anyone help me?

BTW, this is what my forums' usernames look like now - http://forum.nissanexa.com/showthread.php?p=204696
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X