Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report post to a moderator missing

Hi,

I can't seem to find the way to activate the report a post to the moderator type thing.. I don't see it on my forum and I activated the warn admin's option in the control panel.

URL: www.dedicatedservertalk.net

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,
      Thanks for your reply - it still doesn't work.. Also, now the threads are going from new post to oldest.. How do I change that? LOL

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok well a friend helped me with the moderator stuff, but still going from newest to oldest. I want the first post in the thread post then the first reply ect.. Any ideas? Sorry for being a pain.. LOL

Comment

Look for the Thread Display settings in vBulletin Options. This sets the default view mode for new members:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Registration Options -> Thread Display Mode -> Linear - Oldest First

To reset options for existing users:

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Execute SQL Query -> Automatic Query -> Posts - Oldest First

Then click on 'Continue'.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X