• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conqsoft
    replied
    Originally posted by bahbah
    Jake,

My setup is exactly like that shown on the page you linked to. It still won't automatically promote people - and I still don't get useful info in my Paypal emails so I can track who to promote whilst the subscription system is not working.

Thanks
    If it's not showing in your e-mail for some reason, it will show their username if you view the details of that payment on PayPal.com.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    In that case we will need to take a look. Submit a support ticket with your forum and server info.

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    replied
    Jake,

My setup is exactly like that shown on the page you linked to. It still won't automatically promote people - and I still don't get useful info in my Paypal emails so I can track who to promote whilst the subscription system is not working.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    That should be fine if you are only using PayPal. Make sure you have setup your PayPal account as shown on this page.

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    replied
    Paypal cURL Pass Streams Pass

NOCHEX cURL Fail Streams Fail

I don't use NOCHEX ... and it's probably failing because I don't have an account with them

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    What is the output on this page:

Admin CP -> Subscriptions -> Test Communication

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    started a topic Subscription Problem

Subscription Problem

Hi,

I only use Paypal for subscriptions.

People can make their subscriptions - they pay - I get the receipt email.

vbulletin does not automatically promote their user status.

What makes this more tricky is that on the Paypal receipt email it does not state what username they bought their subscription with.

Please help!

Thanks