HTML Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Tags

Hi. I have a forum that allows HTML tags. When I post an HTML link with alt tag and height/width it looks fine... but when my members do it the Alt/Height/Width shows afterwards (see example below. How can I fix this?
    Attached Files
    Are We Fighting?
    Am I Winning?

What exact code are they posting? Maybe they're accidentally closing it too early. Also I think they should include quotes around the width and height tags.

Comment

Originally posted by chewbacca
      What exact code are they posting? Maybe they're accidentally closing it too early. Also I think they should include quotes around the width and height tags.
      No, it's not too early. I wish it were that simple! This is the actual tag they are entering:
      Attached Files
      Are We Fighting?
      Am I Winning?

Comment

I'm unable to produce the result you're getting...
        I've tried different combinations of "wrong" things and I still can't get the image to mess up like that. Sorry; I don't think I can help much more with this. The only potential problems that I saw with the image/text don't seem to make what you've got there.

Comment

Thank you for trying. Maybe it's because you have admin status? I don't have that problem... only the members. :/
          Are We Fighting?
          Am I Winning?

Comment

I just tried this on a normal account and it works fine as well... I don't know what else to suggest.

Comment

Drat... Thank you for trying. Maybe someone else will be able to give me suggestions on where to look.
              Are We Fighting?
              Am I Winning?

Comment