X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem kind of weird

hello,

why i don't see ip adress in all forums ?? i'm looged in my administrator and on my board i have one forum where if i view the post i can't click that little computer icon to view the ip of the poster why the hell ? an administrator sepose to have all rights probably i did something wrong but what ?

Are you using the default postbit template?

Comment

yes that template isn't hacked or anything only in that forum in other forums i do see that icon and i can click it

Comment

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hi Steve,

Yes that icon isn't there if you ask me it's a permissions thingy i did like you said add a new style with no parent style and then choose that style in the forums but problem remains the same

Comment

Have you installed any hacks? Some hacks are know to cause problems with permissions.

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes i do have some hacks installed gonna try one more thing before i butter with it Steve

edit

Wel Steve let's forget about that support ticket because if i do i have to remove all hacks i installed :s don't feel like doing it again the forum that's causing the problem is used for the "welcome thread on registeration" hack at www.vbulletin.org i'll ask there for help
              Last edited by DelphiVillage; Thu 20 Jan '05, 4:25am.

Comment

hi,

i'd just like to say this problem whas a bug in the "welcome thread on registeration hack" i reported it and the author of this hack has updated it

problem solved

moderators ? lock icon please

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X