X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galadrium
    • Apr 2004
    • 3.6.x

Template problem

Hi, I just upgraded to 3.0.6. In the past when I upgraded I never did anything with the templates after I upgraded... probably not a good idea. However, everything always ran fine.

Now that we have the "increase/decrease size" option, I want to be able to use it. I went into the styles and templates section of the adminCP, and looked for the appropriate templates, in this case editor_toolbar_standard
    editor_toolbar_wysiwyg. I do not see an option to revert them, If i do not see this option are they OK? I see the links for the "increase/decrease size" but it does not work.

Thanks
    TheAntiPartisan.com Forums
    Saving America, One Ideologue at a Time
  • galadrium
    • Apr 2004
    • 3.6.x

Actually It works in IE, but not Firefox. That's strange because on this forum this works in IE and Firefox. What should I do?
    Last edited by galadrium; Wed 19 Jan '05, 6:53am.
    TheAntiPartisan.com Forums
    Saving America, One Ideologue at a Time

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Try this. Reupload the original vbulletin-style.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section of the Style Manager.

Next create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problems?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎