• mysql error number: 1146

I receive this error in email

Database error in vBulletin :
    PHP Code:
    Invalid SQL
    SELECT titledata
    FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN 
    ('options''cron''forumcache''usergroupcache''stylecache''userstats''birthdaycache''maxloggedin''iconcache''eventcache''mailqueue')

mysql errorTable 'kfiasche_forum.datastore' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146 

Run this script to restore your datastore table:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...68&postcount=7
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Rebuilding options
      Fatal error: Call to undefined function: build_datastore() in /home/kfiasche/public_html/forum/includes/adminfunctions.php on line 1842

Comment

Line 1842 in the 3.0.5 adminfunctions.php file is empty.

The first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

re

?????????
          Attached Files

Comment

I have tried to re-upload in ASCII, but from always the same problem...

Comment

in the phpmyadmin the table datastore exist..!!!!!

Comment

Attach the sql of the table datastore
                Attached Files

Comment

Please copy-n-paste the error you are getting.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

????? up

Comment

Please copy-n-paste the error you are getting.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I have the same problem with an email I received, it seems that some visitor came to my forum and I got the error email. However, I don't have any trouble with forum by far, is there really an error in my forum or what?
                        Hrer is the message I received:
                        Database error in vBulletin :
                        Invalid SQL:
                        SELECT title, data
                        FROM datastore
                        WHERE title IN ('options', 'cron', 'forumcache', 'usergroupcache', 'stylecache', 'userstats', 'birthdaycache', 'maxloggedin', 'iconcache', 'eventcache', 'mailqueue')
                        mysql error: Table 'halaclub.datastore' doesn't exist
                        mysql error number: 1146

Comment

Run this script to restore your datastore table:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...68&postcount=7

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

hi, I has done as your guide but it came up with an error:

Rebuilding options
                            Fatal error: Call to undefined function: build_datastore() in /home/halaclub/public_html/includes/adminfunctions.php on line 1840

Comment

Reupload the original adminfunctions.php file from the vB zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X